Starting a new business is an exciting, empowering move that can help take your career – and livelihood – to another level. It means that you’re following your passions, challenging yourself to be one of the best in your industry, and giving yourself the chance to be truly self-sufficient.
However, as you surely know, the financial side of things can be pretty tough. Chances are, they’re probably the least exciting part of starting a new business for you, and it can be hard to obtain peace of mind that you’re doing everything correctly.
We don’t want that for you. We want you to feel confident that your t’s are crossed and your i’s are dotted, allowing you to focus on the thrilling work of growing your new business. If you’re ready to get started, get in touch with us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
How We Can Help Your New Business
There are a lot of factors involved in developing an airtight strategy for your business’ finances. Some of what we focus on includes:
- Developing a business plan that will give you a strong start on the management and financial side of your business.
- Evaluating your initial capital needs, and locating the sources for your startup capital, if needed.
- Laying out your borrowing capabilities to ensure you understand how much capital you can safely borrow, as well as the limits of backup sources.
- Helping structure your business to position you to for the greatest tax advantages, including things like setting up a home office to increase your deduction opportunities.
- Finding the right software for ongoing financial management and accounting.
- Preparing all necessary paperwork, including licenses and permits.
- Drafting a plan to ensure legal compliance for all employee and hiring matters.
- Understanding your insurance needs and helping you pick the right plans.
- And much more.
Tax Deadline Countdown
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts.